Our client is a very progressive Design/Build/Construction Management with multiple offices located in Eastern South Dakota. They have been in the construction business for over 70 years and have a very well-established niche market. This family focused business is one of the premier design/build companies to work for with competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package. They are looking for an experience Project Superintendent.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Salary: $70,000 -$90,000 DOE.
- PTO to include vacation and sick leave, medical insurance, profit sharing, AFLAC and a Flexible Benefit Plan.
- Family friendly work environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner while building and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Prepare project costs, estimates and budgets based on available information.
- Gather bids and proposals from contractors and vendors.
- Preparation and presentation of client designs, cost estimates and timelines.
- Assist on site with contract administration, cost and work evaluations, change orders and billing documents.
- Maintain and update estimating software as needed.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- BS in Construction Management or similar field of study would be preferred or a combination of experience and education.
- 5+ Years of Experience working in Commercial Construction Estimating.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Bluebeam, ProCore, Spectrum or similar cost accounting software.
- Must be proficient with Labor Based Estimating Practices.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Email: [email protected]