Our client is a growing company that is focused on developing plant-based proteins using innovative technology that they have developed and continue to develop. They are looking for a Project Engineer to work maintenance and engineering to develop and implement new capital and maintenance projects.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Salary of $90,000 - + DOE.
- Great Benefits including employer paid health insurance, Life/AD&D, Disability, Employer paid Family Dental & Vision, 401k.
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Relocation Package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Working with executive management, engineering, maintenance and production you will develop and implement capital improvement projects.
- Develop processes which increase productivity, profitability, waste elimination, continuous improvement, lean initiative and overall process improvements.
- Develops and makes recommendations for budget and appropriation items to better operate the plant and equipment.
- Develop and implement predictive and preventative maintenance plans.
- Identify problems and process deficiencies and develop appropriate plans to eliminate, improve and correct problems and processes.
- Work with local engineering staff as well as staff at other facilities throughout the Midwest to collaborate efforts.
- Degree in Engineering.
- 10+ of Capital Project Management Experience.
- Food Processing Experience in the Dairy or Food Grade Liquid Processing Arena.
- Demonstrated progressive responsibility in capital projects in the $2-$5 Million Range.
- Good communication skills and a self-starter with attention to detail and multi-project management experience.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and other design type software.
All candidates must be citizens of the US or permanent residents of the US.
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer, check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
Email: [email protected]