Automation / Robotics Technician
Our client is an industry leader with a proven track record to find solutions within the manufacturing sector. Due to growth they are seeking to find good people to assist with the expansion of their operations.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $85,000 - $110,000 + DOE
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D, Additional Benefits & Family Plans.
- Great work environment with personal and professional growth opportunities.
- New Innovative Facility.
- Expanding company – new expansion happening.
- Relocation Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the R& D Manager.
- Works with robotics/research and development department to design and develop robotic prototypes, works with robotic equipment to do upgrades, debugging, programming, calibrate equipment and ensure robotics and automation is working as it should.
- Working with R&D Manager find solutions to problems with the robotics troubleshoot problems, identify solutions, and develop and design upgrades to produce efficient operations and enhance manufacturing processes.
- Creatively design and develop ideas that would improve operation of robotic and automated equipment.
- Assist with cost estimates and project management.
- 2 year Degree in Automation/Robotics – preferred.
- Minimum of 3 Years of related experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, design and configuration skills.
- Strong communication skills.
All candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants.