Electrical Engineer Technician
Our client has remained a leader in the innovation and technology development associated with the manufacturing of their specialized Ag equipment. They are looking for creative people that will assist with further development of their current product lines as well as the development of new products. They are currently looking for an Electrical Engineering Tech to work in the Technical Center in the Des Moines, IA area. This position would require some travel between the Technical Center and the plant located approximately 2 hours away.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $50,000 - + (DOE)
- Benefits Package: Health, Disability (Short & Long Term), Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance, and More!
- Family Friendly Organization
- Welcoming Work Culture
- Growth opportunities and an opportunity to flex your creative mind.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide technical expertise in the design of electrical systems, components and products.
- Provide evaluation of the functionality, reliability, and performance of electrical systems.
- Work in harmony with the Engineering team and other company personnel to improve the electrical components and product design of existing products and develop new products and components.
- Use 2D and 3D skills in the product design of electrical parts, components, schematics, diagrams, and specifications.
- With your knowledge of electrical design, provide expertise in the areas of PLC’s and controls.
- AAS in Electrical Engineering / Technician or a combination of education and experience.
- Strong background in electrical / electronics in a manufacturing setting, with experience and knowledge of electrical design, controls and PLC’s.
- Familiar with the required electrical industry codes, standards, regulations and practices would be a plus.
- Strong electromechanical aptitude.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work in a team situation.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants.