Our client is a major part of a family of companies, that manufactures and sells custom automotive and truck specialties. Their business has grown and is far reaching throughout the Midwest. Working with local manufactures, truck dealers, and automotive dealers has created a need for a manufacturing/assembly/installation location in the Sioux City, IA area. This is where a number of their products are installed. Due to growth and a need for a local facility they are looking for a Manufacturing/Assembly/Installation Manager.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - $70,000
- Affordable Health Insurance, AFLAC, Health Savings Account, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Climate friendly work environments.
- Annual Profit Sharing and 401k
- Flex Spending Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and Wellness Program
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position is responsible for an efficient and profitable site operation.
- Your leadership will provide a culture that is conducive to a productive staff, effective use of staff, and positive staff retention and recruiting efforts.
- You will be responsible for the hiring, training, disciplining, coaching and evaluating the staff working at this site.
- Custom service practices are key to maintaining this operation in conjunction with the company’s spirit and customer/sales objectives.
- Manage inventories of raw materials, completed products, tools and equipment are being conducted and records are maintained accurately.
- Ensure company bookkeeping financial procedures are being followed and appropriate reporting to the corporate headquarters is being done.
- Oversee plant and plant grounds are being maintained and kept clean to ensure the company image is being upheld.
- Minimum of 2 Year Degree – preferred.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Experience in a retail or service-oriented service business within a supervisory role.
- Combination of Education, Retail/Sales Experience, Customer Service Experience and/or manufacturing Experience would be preferred.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and pass a forklift certification test.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong Customer Service Experience.
Candidate must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
We search on this position and similar positions such as manager, management, plant manager, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer, Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, Project Manager, Electrical Engineer, Sales Director. Professionals who specialize in AutoCad, Pro-E, design, tooling, programming, automation, work cells, resource gathering, product design, process, product development, automation, process control, procurement and process design.