Buyer / Planner
Even after 60 years our client remains a strong leader in the manufacturing of OEM and aftermarket parts for the truck, motor coach, off-highway and industrial engine sectors of the industry. They maintain this leadership due to their innovation, research and development processes and a commitment to providing products and product lines second to none. The company’s commitment doesn’t end once the part leaves the plant. With a large customer support network they are able to assist their customers with parts, warranty services, technical support, follow-up after the sale, and on-time delivery.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - + DOE
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits Include: medical, dental, health reimbursement account, Flex Spending Account, vision, long-term care, life insurance, disability (short & long term) insurance, EAP.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develops supplier relationships and cultivates them in to strong partnerships.
- Coordinates purchasing and delivery of materials to compliment production scheduling and deliveries of finished products.
- Ability to forecast purchasing needs using MRP Systems in a fast-paced manufacturing settings.
- Understand customer needs to better facility efficient, timely and properly purchased goods for production.
- Working in concert with other department to ensure products are meeting quality standards and timeliness of delivery to customers.
Northeastern, SD area
The plant is located in a very progressive small community in Northeastern SD. Along with a great school located in the community there is also a plethora of social and recreational activities such as bowling, hunting, fishing, golf, movie theatre, community tennis courts and swimming pool, and shooting and archery programs. The community also have a very vibrant and complete business district as well as a hospital, clinic, eye clinic, dentist, and chiropractor services.
- 4-year Degree with purchasing experience or the equivalent.
- Knowledge of MRP systems, Oracle experience would be a plus.
- Ploblem solving, attention to detail, quick decision making and solid communication skills are a must.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify potential supply issues.
- International buying experience is preferred.
All Candidates must be US Citizens.
Contact Steve Green at (605) 369-2105 today for details or email email@example.com!