Production Supervisor – 2nd Shift
Our world-class manufacturing client is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area, and prides themselves as being a leading organization in their specialty. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and looking to add a Shift Supervisor to their current outstanding group of team members.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other professionals that are good people.
- Enjoy working four – ten hour shifts Monday through Thursday. Schedule is typically 2:30 pm – 1:00 am.
- $55,000 - $70,000
- Benefits kick in after 1 month of employment.
- Benefits Package: Medical with affordable plans to choose from to fit your specific needs, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts all of which are deducted from your pay before taxes.
- 401(k) company gives an automatic 3% employee can contribute up to 75% of pay, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this leadership position you will be part of a close-knit staff, during the 2nd shift and lead the plant in manufacturing decision and various aspects of the production process.
- Report to the Operations Manager.
- Make recommendations on production processes and problem solve utilizing Kaizen techniques and Lean processes.
- Ensure that all production lines operate correctly and efficiently.
- Assist in training and developing production team leads.
- Record and maintain essential data.
- Manage weekly production schedule.
- If you are looking for something to do with the family or friends, this community offers it all. You can find a variety of things to do in this great South Dakotan area.
- Hit the links on a Saturday in the summer, boat on one of the nearby lakes, or take part in one of the many summer festivities.
- In the Fall you can take advantage of some of the best pheasant hunting in the country as well as annual fall events that take place.
- Winter months there are recreational opportunities as well including: ski slopes, snowmobiling, ice fishing, hunting, and sporting events.
- Springtime also brings many other fun activities including camping, biking, hiking and more.
- This area offers an abundance of various dining options, thriving nightlife and events to attend year round.
- This community is safe, affordable, and a great place to reside.
•4 + years experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience in Lean, Kaizen and ERP systems.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, IT, IT manager, Director of IT, Dell Rapids recruiter, Sioux Falls area recruiter, sales manager, sales director, technical sales manager, Sioux Falls manufacturing careers, manufacturing supervisor, management