With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer in their industry; not only are they part of a large nationwide organization, they have record sales and a backlog of orders. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $55,000 - $75,000
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the Director of Purchasing.
- Procure material and components to support daily production.
- Develop and manage a supply base, meeting the material and component requirements.
- Drive improvement in supplier performance on availability, quality and cost.
Yankton, SD Area
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age.
- 2+ years of Buyer Experience within a Manufacturing Setting – required.
- Associates in Business, Engineering, Operation or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!