CNC / Machinist
Our client is an industry leader with a proven track record to find solutions within the manufacturing sector.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $26 - $35/hour DOE
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D, Additional Benefits & Family Plans.
- Option to work day or nights. Night Shift is 4, 10s (3:30 to 2:00 AM) (Mon- Thurs), flexibility is available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for setting up machines according to specs.
- Identify and correct any adjustments necessary to correct machine errors.
- Properly attach varies fixtures and materials to machines.
- Verify quality issues and production.
- Make recommendation to increase productivity improvement.
- 2 year Degree in Machining Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating CNC machines.
- Knowledge of CNC machining practices, tooling and code.
- Knowledge of the use of precision measuring equipment.
- Bi-lingual – preferred, not required.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants.