A progressive, innovative, and growing community bank is seeking to add a Controller to their Sioux City, IA location. Our client isn’t afraid to try something new and strives to constantly improve, they offer an excellent management team with great executive support, a friendly work atmosphere with a commitment to the customers.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $90,000 - $110,000 plus bonus potential.
- Excellent benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Generous PTO / Paid Holidays
- Competitive vacation.
- Career growth opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage accounting, reporting, and budgeting functions.
- Negotiate vendor contracts.
- Manage capital, liquidity, and interest rate risk components.
- Counsel management on financial controls and profitability.
Sioux City, IA area
- This area offers you an attractive community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will not find yourself being bored at any point in time. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids, you can feel like a kid yourself, at one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions.
- Enjoy all of the events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life this community has to offer.
- There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- This area boasts beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Related field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience within the finance industry.
- Banking Experience required.
- CPA, CIA, or CMA a plus.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of finance and banking, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!