Located in the Sioux Falls, SD area, our client is the area leader in their industry and was awarded high honors among their competitors. Over the last 30 years this company has grown and expanded into a worldwide business with a large team. If a new face of change in your career is what you’re looking for, a place where your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, and a great work environment; our client has the opportunity for you to advance in your career goals within an ever-evolving company that is utilizing new emerging technologies and strategies.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Great place to work and casual work environment.
- $110,000 - $115,000 +.
- Bonus Potential
- Benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, flex spending account, life insurance, health savings account and more; all available the first of the month following hire date.
- Disability after 90 days of employment.
- Competitive 401k plan immediately – with company match.
- Other benefits include: discount home and auto insurance, EAP, PTO, 11 paid holidays, on-site cafeteria, on-site fitness center, on-site sand volleyball.
- Casual dress code.
- Social gatherings one afternoon a month.
- Enjoy the stability you will have in this position as this business operation is only growing and showing success.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to VP of Accounting.
- Work with a solid and stable accounting team.
- Manage the general ledger, accounts payable, month-end process, financial reporting, analysis of budget and financial reporting.
- Development and application of internal control policies and procedures.
- Support the operations departments and lead staff to improve processes and efficiencies.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Degree in Accounting.
- 8+ years of Experience.
- Professional Certification – preferred. (CPA, CMA)
- NetSuite Experience – Preferred.
Contact Craig Libis at (605) 428-6160 today for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org!