Our client is a well-established construction company with decades of experience under their belt. They deliver unbeatable customer service and builds, while offering their employees a great place to work.
WHAT THE POSITIONS WILL OFFER YOU:
- $80,000 - $120,000 DOE.
- Bonus Potential
- Benefit Package: Health, Dental, 401k with company match, EAP, Tuition/Continuing Ed Reimbursement.
- PTO, Paid Holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to the CEO.
- Responsible for financial and fiscal management operations for the company.
- Oversee payroll.
- Complete operating budgets.
- Prepare reports.
- Train and oversee staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA – preferred.
- Supervisory or Management Experience – Required.
- Experience in the Construction Industry or Related Experience – Required.