Innovative and successful, our client offers an excellent company culture, competitive pay and benefits within their specialty industry.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $100,000 - $120,000
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k with Match
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Analyze product costs and margins.
- Oversee and create standard cost rollups.
- Assist in providing purchase price variance and inflation reporting.
- Monthly reporting.
- Assemble reports that compare price and profitability. .
- Support financial analysis services.
- Report on inventory adjustments, variances, and discrepancies.
- Assemble reports.
- Make recommendations on areas of cost savings.
- 3+ Years of Cost Accounting Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience in Excel and Microsoft Dynamics GP.