Human Resource Manager
This manufacturing organization is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide but also received numerous awards.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- $90,000 - $95,000 +
- 15% Bonus Potential
- Full benefits package that is second to none with a great health plan including dental and vision, life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 10 paid holidays, Wellness Program, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- Profit sharing retirement and 401k plan.
- Employee discount program.
- Award-winning manufacturer, one of the top companies within the Upper Midwest.
- Established team.
- Work onsite in a great work environment with an excellent team.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be a key player in the organization and manage a team of 1 Recruiter and 1 HR Coordinator.
- 200 Employees on the Manufacturing Floor.
- Work with other teams and leaders within the organization.
- Assist with staffing, organizational development and talent management.
- Great role where you will get to utilize opportunities to drive positive change.
- Stay up to date on HR regulations and laws.
- Oversee performance management.
- Engage in various community events.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related field.
- PHR/SPHR certification – preferred.
- 5+ Years Experience in HR
- Excellent communication skills.
- Management Experience.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.ercjobs.com!