Our client is one of the industry leaders in the grain processing arena. Due to their diversity they remain fiscally sound, have seen record growth and pride themselves in addressing the needs of the industry, their customers and shareholders. With multiple locations and multiple operations they continue to grow and growth opportunities for their employees is very good. They are located in an area that offers some of the best recreational opportunities in the state. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company offers their employees an exceptional environment to work in and the chance to work alongside other top-notch professionals.
- $88,000 - $105,000 + DOE
- Benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Wellness Program, Life Insurance and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, and an excellent 401k Program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with the Production Manager, Lab Manager, and other management staff to ensure plant performance is maximized.
- Supervise a team of maintenance staff performing mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs.
- Oversee contractors brought in for specialized work.
- Develop, implement and execute predictive and preventative maintenance plans and programs.
- AAS in an applicable discipline with experience working maintenance in a BioDiesel or Ethanol plant.
- 3+ years of supervisory/management experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Working knowledge of boilers, air compressors, pumps, valves, electrical systems and circuity, instrumentation and other industrial equipment.
- Working knowledge of EPA and OSHA requirement and regulations.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!