Our client is an industry leader in providing automation solutions. They have grown accustomed to solving the most challenging problems in the automation realm. Beginnings as a small engineering firm our client has grown into a multi-location, state-of-the-art, and globally recognized manufacturing firm. Their innovative products are used by small companies, large companies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Team Environment with a culture focused on friendly and healthy work environments.
- $88,000 + DOE
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, Long/Short Term Disability, Wellness Incentive Program.
- 401(k), HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts, Profit Sharing & Tuition Reimbursement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide Manufacturing Engineering Support as part of an integrated Design/Product Development team.
- Lead the design for manufacturability for new product development.
- Lead FMEA sessions and be an active part of the team analyzing and manufacturing to ensure the elimination of the causes of the defects.
- Develop, implement and lead LEAN and single piece flow errorproof manufacturing processing.
- Design manufacturing lines with necessary machinery and automation to produce products that are better quality, eliminate waste and ensure cost of goods requirement are being met.
- Create and design assembly fixtures, tools, dies and automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or a combination of education and experience that would be similar.
- 2+ Years of related experience.
- Proficient with ProE or Creo.
- Working knowledge of plastic injection molding, metal forming and machining.
- Experience with automated equipment.
- DOE, FMEA, and Gage R&R experience.
- Experience with soldering, insert molding and epoxy encapsulation would be helpful.
All candidate must be US Citizens, permanent residents of the US, or possess a valid and current Green Card.