Located in Northwest Iowa, our client is a progressive manufacturing company in the Agriculture Production-Animal industry with over 25 years of success and poised for a future of growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $22-$35/ Hour
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life / AD&D, 401k, EAP, PTO, Paid Holidays.
- Great company culture, feels like family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for daily plant operations.
- Monitor production flow.
- Keep production team on task, communicate expectations.
- Train employees.
- Complete necessary paperwork and performance reviews.
Home to Iowa’s Great Lakes and the State’s #1 Vacation Destination. There is no shortage of recreation within the area with excellent beaches, watersports, water parks, amusement park, top notch golfing, trail systems, parks, nature centers, snow sports and so much more! Plenty of activities and events to attend year-round with friends or family. Excellent restaurants and unique shops to enjoy. Okoboji has so much to offer all students: high academic standards, strong athletic and fine arts programs, and much more. It’s easy to envision making Okoboji a place you call home.
- Ability to multi-task various projects.
- Follow safety requirements.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!