Tax Manager (Private Sector)
Headquartered in the upper Midwest, our client is growing rapidly and seeking a Tax Manager to add to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $70,000 -$100,000
- Benefits Package: Health, Chiropractor Coverage, HSA, Flex Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k,
- Time Off: 6 Paid Holidays, PTO (12 days per year, 18 days per year after 2 years of service, 25 days per year after 5 yea, max of 30 days can be accrued), 1 Personal Floating Day
- Referral Bonus Program
- Jury Duty
- Scholarship Programs
- Time off to Vote
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Can Work Remotely At Times
- Great Company!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee tax department.
- Prepare and review complex international, federal, and state tax calculations.
- Oversee sales tax function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Public Accounting Experience.
- 3+ Years of Tax Accounting Experience
- CPA - preferred