Our client is a very progressive Design/Build/Construction Management with multiple offices located in Eastern South Dakota. They have been in the construction business for over 70 years and have an established niche market. This family focused business is one of the premier design/build companies to work for with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $45,000 - $,000+ DOE
- PTO: including vacation, sick leave.
- Benefits: medical insurance, profit sharing, AFLAC and a Flexible Benefits Plan.
- Family friendly work environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be a key play when interacting with the clients, consultants and company design and construction teams.
- Utilize Revit for project designs.
- Responsible for developing design schedules, writing meeting minutes, and observation reports.
- Assist in pre-bid meetings, pre-construction meetings, and progress meetings.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 5+ Years Design Experience.
- Degree in Computer Aided Drafting
- Revit Experience.
- Be creative, dependable, detail-oriented, consistent and be part of the team.