Director of Financial Aid
Our client is a well-established institution in Southeastern South Dakota, with a solid vision for the future, innovative and excellent leadership. Due to retirement, they now have a Director of Financial Aid.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Salary
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Extended Illness Time
- Health Insurance, Family Plans available.
- Retirement Plan
- Company Discount
- Company Events
- AFLAC, Life, EAP, Long Term Disability
- Growing Institution.
- Excellent culture.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- 2 Direct Reports
- Reports to the CFO
- Provide financial aid information and services.
- Maintain records and data on the institution’s financial aid program.
- Complete reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree – preferred.
- 3+ Years Experience in financial management.
- Supervisory Experience – preferred.
- Knowledge of financial aid programs.
Contact Craig Libis today to find out all the details (605) 428-6150 or email [email protected]!