Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client is one of the more rapidly growing food processors in the Midwest. As a result, they are looking for a Maintenance Manager for their facility in the Brookings, SD area.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $50,000 - $58,000 - +
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k, and PTO.
- Family-owned company values are reflected in the working environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on all electrical components of the plant machinery and maintenance as needed.
- Apply Basic knowledge of National Electrical Code.
- Establish and address priorities that keeps the equipment operational and the processing line on schedule.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance according to schedules and ensure that the required documentation is done accurately and according to company protocols.
- AAS or equivalent training and experience.
- 2+ Years of Electronic Maintenance Experience, preferably in a food process environment.
- Ability to learn and incorporate the proper food standards and security into the position and the department.
- Experience with automated manufacturing and/or packaging equipment and machinery would be a plus.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good Communication Skills.
Contact Steve Green today for more details (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!