Our client handles large quantities of a variety of grain and grain products. These products are shipped/received/stored via truck and rail. They are seeking a Grain Manager to oversee the daily operations of their grain handling area. They are located in an area that offers some of the best recreational opportunities in the state. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other outdoor enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Exceptional work environment, working alongside top-notch professionals.
- $72,000 - + DOE
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Wellness Program, Life Insurance and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement.
- 401k with Match.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Supervises the shipping and receiving activities involved in their grain operations.
- Grading grain according to USDA standards and requirements, inventory management, safe grain handling, loading/unloading/transferring grain from storage, trucks and railcars.
- Communicate inventories of grain and grain products to Plant Manager and Commodity Manager.
- Maintain inventory and quality control tracking processes and systems.
- Meeting and maintaining all regulatory requirements and plant policies and procedures in conjunction with grain handling and commodity management.
- Operate heavy equipment from time to time such as skid steer loaders, payloaders, forklifts, trucks and track mobile.
- High School Diploma required – some college education (preferred).
- 2+ Years Experience as a Supervisor in Grain Handling Operations.
- Working knowledge of railcar and truck loading /unloading.
- Knowledge of grading grain to USDA standards.
- Knowledge and experience with inventory management and safe grain handling procedures.
- Mathematical skills are a must.
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak and write fluent English.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!