Human Resources / Wellness
Our client believes in their team members and considers them the most valuable resource they have and has an exceptional reputation both regionally and nationally. They are dedicated to offering their customers the best service possible, and offer their employees a great working environment.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $130,000 - $145,000 +
- 401k match of 5%.
- Benefits Package: Health, Flexible Spending Accounts, HSA, Dental, Vision, Disability, AD&D, Life Insurance, Wellness Program, EAP, Adoption Assistance Program, Banking Benefits
- Competitive PTO, Holidays, Sick Leave
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage a combination of benefits, wellness, retirement leaves or HRIS projects.
- Design and implement new and revised programs, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for audits and reports regarding compliance with company and government regulations.
- Make recommendations to HR managers.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 10+ Years Experience in Benefits and Wellness.
- HRIS Platform Experience – Preferred.
- PHR and/or SHRM Certification; SHRM-CP or SPHR– Strongly Preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field.