Our client is a multi-facility Ag business in the Northwest Iowa area. They deliver quality food products within domestic and international markets. Family owned and committed to a successful future, this company uses innovation, and invests in building their team with good people and utilizing top-notch processes.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $150,000 - $200,000 +
- Bonus Potential
- Relocation Assistance
- Benefits Package: medical, vision dental, life and AD&D, Disability, EAP.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
- 401k with match.
- NEW equipment upgrades over the last 2 years.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to Plant Manager.
- Work with the following team members: Assistant Plant Manager, Quality Control Manager, Safety Manager, Maintenance Staff (15-20 on maintenance staff).
- Direct Maintenance staff to ensure optimum efficiency of equipment operating.
- Maintenance scheduling.
- Oversee parts inventory, orders, invoice, manage department budget.
- Provide training to maintenance personnel.
- Practice preventative maintenance.
- Direct procedures to ensure production meets budget.
- Oversee all aspects of maintenance within the plant.
- 5+ Years of maintenance management.
- Strong Preventative maintenance experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Food processing background – preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing Experience – preferred.