Our client is a well-established institution in Southeastern South Dakota, with a solid vision for the future, innovative and excellent leadership. Due to a recent retirement, they are seeking a new Office Manager.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $45,000 - $50,000
- PTO, 18 Paid Holidays
- Extended Illness Time
- Health Insurance, Family Plans available.
- Retirement Plan
- Company Discount
- Company Events
- AFLAC, Life, EAP, Long Term Disability
- Growing Institution.
- Excellent culture.
- M-F, 8-5.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to Director.
- Coordinate overall admin operations and logistical activities.
- Designing, assisting and implementing work processes in support of the medical program.
- Assist Director on facility and building issues.
- Inform and educate others to clarify program intent and guidelines.
- Communicate with clinical sites.
- Make recommendation on specific program issues.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Apple based computers.
- Experience or ability to learn medical terminology.
Contact Craig Libis today to find out all the details (605) 428-6150 or email [email protected]!