Senior Credit Analyst – Sioux Falls, SD / Twin Cities, MNBy ERCJobs In
Senior Credit Analyst
One of the most well-respected and prestige locally-owned and operated banks in the tristate area. They are employee owned, have a history of promoting people within, and believe in giving back to the communities they serve. Here you can enjoy a healthy family-friendly working atmosphere with one of the best benefits plans in the region. We are seeking professionals for both the Sioux Falls, SD or Twin Cities, MN areas.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $80,000 - $100,000-+
- 401k with 7% match
- ESOP profit sharing.
- Health, HSA, dental, vision, live insurance.
- Competitive vacation, sick leave, FMLA.
- Wellness package.
- Volunteer service hours.
- Education & Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Review large loans and make recommendations to ensure loans are in accordance with the bank’s policies and guidelines.
- Train team members within the department.
- Oversee the review activities of the Credit Department.
- Attend loan committee meetings for approval, recommendations, classification.
- Assist with the development of the bank’s overall credit processes.
- Monitor large credit lines.
- Evaluate and approve ACH credit requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ Years of Commercial Banking (Lending or Analysis)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.