Our client, partners with their customers to assist in business development and growth while helping them meet their goals.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $40,000 - $55,000
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, Flex Spending Account, Supplemental Insurance, 6 Paid Holidays, 401k, EAP
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Ensure that all financial transactions are reported and processed in a timely manner.
- Post journal entries and other transactions.
- Verify coding of transactions.
- Complete close procedures.
- Assist in preparing all financial reports and statements.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Associate’s Degree or Higher in Accounting, Finance related field.
- 2 years of Accounting Experience.
- Financial Institution Experience – preferred.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) 428-6149 or email email@example.com!