Are you currently part of a successful team environment within a company that consistently reaches beyond the expectations of their customers and employees? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leading provider in the industry. They have shown success and rapid growth for years this has been demonstrated by their proven track record of sales, and they are seeking to add an Accounting Supervisor to their growing team in the Sioux Falls, SD Area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great Work Culture
- $60,000 - $70,000 +
- Benefits: Dental, Health, Vision, Disability & Life, Flex Spending Account, EAP, 401k with Company Match, Paid Holidays, and excellent PTO.
- Advancement Opportunity – move into Controller Role.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for daily AR operations.
- Ensure the accurate processing and reporting of the accounts receivable and revenue of the company.
- Work with sales staff and customer service teams.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Accounts Receivable Experience
- Supervisory Experience a plus.