Our client has used cutting-edge technology for more than 60 years and continues to remain as a technological leader and drive the development of catalyst and related products. They continue to grow and remain one of the innovative leaders in the industry. Their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications which includes exhaust systems, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation products. Because of their customization approach and manufacturing techniques no two projects or products alike, allows them to meet the needs of small as well as extremely large equipment needs. If you are wanting to grow in your career with a growing and aggressively progressive company you will not want to miss this opportunity. They are seeking an experience Project Manager.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - + DOE.
- Unique Healthcare Options
- Company Paid Life and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- 2 Weeks Vacation annually, starting day 1!
- 401k, Enroll at 6 months, 4% Current Match + Immediate Vesting.
- Clean Work Environment with Modern Equipment
- Annual Performance Appraisal with Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage projects cradle to completion. Include design reviews and monitoring, tracking materials and labor, monitoring production and installation costs and work, timeliness of project and timelines established and being met.
- Ensure completed product is installed and operating properly.
- Monitor changes to project and ensure that changes are communicated to appropriate parties.
- Ensure all project documentation is completed and filed.
- Ensure communication is taking place with sales, customers, production engineering, vendors and others as needed.
Eau Claire, WI offers an ever-evolving community filled with opportunities. They have neighborhoods that are constantly improving, a vibrant and thriving downtown which is the heart of Eau Claire. There are year round activities for adults and youth and many athletic programs/leagues for all ages. The city offers programs to obtain discounts to various family fun activities. Eau Claire is packed with recreational possibilities, from the biking/hiking trails, beautiful parks, cross-country ski trails, big community aquatic center, ice center, and much more!!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 Years Experience in Project Management.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Enterprise Software.
- Ability to communicate technical information over the phone, in writing and in-person.
- Experience with internal and external project managing.
- Technical and mechanically inclined, understanding of technical material.
- Some travel may be required.
Candidate must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!