When it comes to industrial equipment our client is above the competition in their sector of the market place. They pride themselves on the innovation that allows them to custom produce each piece of equipment they sell. With this kind of customer service and custom design abilities they will continue to grow. They are seeking a Validation/Test Engineer whose focus will be on the verification and validity of new product design and continuous improvement.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $65,000 -+ DOE.
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Lead a cross functional team with a focus on testing, verification, and validation of new product design.
- Determine level of testing requirements.
- Work closely with the quality department determining the proper test requirements in the filed and help determine and document corrective action/quality improvement/design improvement needs.
- Measure, collect and analyze date from validation/testing activities to produce reports and improvement plans based on conclusions from testing activities.
- BS in Engineering field.
- 4+ Years of Experience doing testing/validation/verification type engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD 3D, SolidWorkds, Dewesoft or comparable data acquisition systems software, and Oracle or comparable ERP systems.
- Good organizational, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to establish and follow through with priorities related to testing/verification activities.
All Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Citizens of the US.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Email: [email protected]